Book your next escape room
- Before you come to the room, we need to require people booking a head online and we CANNOT guarantee walk-in availability.
- Arriving 15 minutes early will ensure the possibilities of a smooth start and a full experience. If you run late, you will lose our flexibility to follow or even potentially extend your time to play.
- We offer lockers for your personal items.
- To preserve the mystery for future players, please keep game details confidential and refrain from taking pictures.
- We reserve the right to refuse serving games to any player deemed to be intoxicated. And we reserve the right to terminate games at any time. Those players will NOT be issued any refund.
Absolutely! Your safety is our top priority. Our games are designed to be completely safe as long as you follow the instructions provided by our staff and adhere to common sense rules during your experience. It’s important to remember that using force is never necessary – if something seems locked or immovable, it’s meant to be that way. Additionally, please pay attention to any labels on props and items; they are there to guide you and ensure a safe and enjoyable game. By following these simple guidelines, you can fully immerse yourself in the adventure without any worries!
Don’t worry; our attentive game masters are here to help! We’ll be monitoring your progress via cameras and will provide a walkie talkie for instant communication. If you need a hint, just ask, and we’ll guide you through.
Don’t feel so worried about that, your Game Master will let you out and explain any unsolved puzzles to you if you want to know.
Our escape rooms are suitable for parties ranging was dependent themes! Please check the recommended number of players for your escape room before booking.
Unfortunately, the number of players in each room is strictly controlled. If you think you might have more people, we recommended you book an extra room for everyone will have a better game experience as the max capacity is NOT the recommended number for a room. Please contact us as early as possible if you have large group and want to start at same, time so we can make arrangement for you.
We want our customers can have a successful and complete escape room experience, therefore please allocate extra 15 minutes on top of your game time. All our game times are between 70 – 90 minutes. Please check the game time for your preferred escape room before booking.
- The Soul Catcher 4/5
- Memento 3.5/5
- The Recording Device 4.5/5
- Project Delta 5/5
- The Soul Catcher- Suitable for ages 15 and above. Players under 18 must be accompanied by two adults.
- Project Delta- Suitable for ages 12 and above. Players under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Recording Device- Suitable for ages 15 and above. Players under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Memento- Suitable for ages 8 and above. Players under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
It is free for children that is 5 or under. We need to charge the same price as adult for every child that is over 5 years old depending on the rooms you choose.
For any inquiries, please call us on our business hours on (02) 9163 8993. Please note that we may not be able to respond if your call comes without our trading time.
Please kindly visit our homepage or click the “Gift Vouchers” button. After you have finished purchasing the voucher, the system will send you an email with the voucher code and the way of redeeming the voucher. When the recipient has decided the date & time for this activity, they can use the “Redeem Voucher” button on our website to make a booking.
Catering is not available here as our store is only facilitated for escape room activities. There are plenty of restaurants at our doorsteps. However, food or drinks are not allowed in the rooms.
We suggest our players wear comfortable clothing and closed footwear as some rooms do require physical activities. High-heels are not recommended
Only ‘The Soul Catcher’ is recognized as scary room. Most of our rooms are family friendly. But all of our rooms are based on storyline, which may cause unexpected scares. Please inform us prior to your game session if you have any conditions such as claustrophobia, pregnancy or are afraid of the dark. For more information on specific rooms, please see our Rooms page on the menu. If you have any other concerns, please call us at 02 9163 8993 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our booking link to make booking online. We do not accept phone booking because deposit requires. If you’re looking for a large group activity, please contact us before making a booking. For more large group details please see details on large group & event.
Please double-check the date & timeslot from the confirmation email we send to your email address. If you do not receive it after 5 minutes, please check your junk box.
Yes, you’re welcome to change the number of players in your group when you arrive, as long as it fits within the room’s player limit. We’ll take care of adjusting the price for you.
- You can change your session time twice for free if your request is made no less than 24 hours beforehand, each further change will cost you 50% deposit fee.
- No reschedule allowed within 24 hours of your session.
- Cancellation notice ＞48 hours = 50% deposit refund.
- Cancellation notice ≤ 48 hours = No deposit refund.
- No-show = No deposit refund
- Please be aware that unless a lockdown is in place for the Sydney CBD, there will be NO special considerations due to covid related matters, please consider rescheduling the booking (minimum 24 hours’ notice required).
- A booking will be cancelled if you are 30mins late and there will be no deposit refund.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking instead, please refer to ‘Change of Booking/ Rescheduling Booking’ above for more information.
- Please arrive 15 mins before your session, if you are more than 10 mins late, your game duration will be affected.
- We won’t be able to start a game if you are late more than 30 mins and it will be cancelled (No deposit refund). Please note that we are in the CBD so please spare enough time for parking when driving.
Before checking out your first booking, an option of ‘add another booking’ will be shown to you on the page. Simply click the button and follow the instructions on the page to add another room to your booking.
Of course, cubic escape is perfect for teambuilding with company, family, and your friend. Please contact us before making a booking
Of course! In all our games all the group members must work together as a team to solve each puzzle and escape.
Yes, we will try our best to adjust your games so that they can start at the same time and minimize the waiting time for group members. Please let us know as early as possible so we can make arrangement for you.
- If your group size is within the maximum capacity of your chosen room, it’s possible. However, for an optimal experience where all team members can actively participate, we recommend adhering to our suggested capacity and splitting larger groups across multiple rooms.
Our maximum capacity across all rooms is 29 people. The capacity for each room is as follows:
- The Soul Catcher – 6 players (Recommended 4-5).
- Project Delta- 9 players (Recommended 4-6).
- Recording Device- 8 players (Recommended 4-5).
- Memento- 6 players (Recommended 4-5).
Room previews are not available, as only players scheduled to play are allowed entry. However, you’re welcome to visit our waiting area. Please call us in advance to ensure the best time for your visit.
Our escape rooms involve a variety of activities to enhance the gaming experience. However, we’ve designed all activities to be manageable and they should not require excessive physical exertion. For your safety, we strongly advise against engaging in any physical activities beyond what is required for the game. Our staff will provide clear instructions, and if at any point you are unsure or uncomfortable, please do not hesitate to speak up.
If you feel uncomfortable at any time during the game, our team will let you out of the room. You can have a rest at our waiting area. You’re welcome to resume and continue the game with your team once you feel better. Please note that once the game started the timers does not stop as we need to maintain our booking schedule.
Please contact us on 02 9163 8993 or email us at email@example.com you attend your session if these conditions apply to you. Please note that rooms such as The Soul Cather cannot admit people who are pregnant. Additionally, our Recording Device room is not recommended for anyone with claustrophobia. For more details on specific rooms and admission requirements, please see Rooms page for more details.
The Recording Device is wheelchair friendly. However, due to space limit we cannot provide bathrooms to disabilities.
Unfortunately, we do not allow phones or cameras inside the room. Keep the room as a secret. No one likes spoilers, so we kindly ask and require our players to leave their phones and cameras in the lockers provided before entering the game.
What you just need to bring is your personal belongings and we would provid you a locker before the game. We will provide any other item that you may need to use in the game, such as writing tools, paper etc.
The room remain the same, however we have had several groups return to play the room they did not quite escape.
English is necessary as the rooms operate in this language; therefore, you need to have some basic understanding in English. However, if you are facing any difficulty in the game, don’t afraid to ask, your Game Master is glad to help you.
Please feel free to send your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as we can.